Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk. –Walt Disney
In this episode we talk about failure, what it is, and how to deal with it.
How to Deal with Failure
In order to define failure, first define success.
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. – Arthur Ashe
Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand new day…and it’s yours. – Zig Ziglar
Everything that I’ve succeeded on had been built on a solid foundation of failure. – Scotty Meltzer, Juggler
2. Failure is a necessary part of success
• You learn more from failures than you do from successes because failures hurt
• Though it hurts initially, failures strengthen you in the long run and can ultimately help you build success if you treat them right
3. The only way to avoid failure is to not do anything.
• If you want to do anything of substance, you need to take risks, and when you take risks, you risk failure, but don’t let that stop you.
• When you find something that doesn’t work out for you, take what you’ve learned and move onto something else.
Surround yourself with like people that are on the same creative or entrepreneurial path as you and people that will encourage you while at the same time give constructive feedback. I recommend a Master Mind Group.