Megan & Kris talk about what to wear and what not to wear at Disneyland when it comes to walking the park.
What to Wear and What Not to Wear at Disneyland
Dress for comfort, not looks.
• Clothes appropriate for walking around all day
• Be considerate of others (remember there’s children)
• Consider the weather and what you’ll ride
• Hats (even during the winter)
Here’s Disney’s stance on dress code and permitted items:
Rules for costumes for adults:
• No masks
• No toy weapons
• over 14 don’t get to wear costumes at all (Except at Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party)
Get in Touch with Mouse Scouts!
Also, catch us on DiS-Versal Radio!
FREE Disneyland Scavenger Hunt!
We put together a FREE, fun (yet unofficial), Disneyland Scavenger Hunt for you to bring with you next time you go do Disneyland! Inside you’ll find 17 questions to figure out, some easy, some challenging, which will take you through every land at Disneyland! Finally, they come together at the end to help you solve one final riddle.
Sign up for our email list and we’ll email it right out to you! We’ll also let you know when our book is released and keep you up to date on news, contests, and our latest podcast episodes.