In this episode, we take a look at how important it is to have the right perspective in life.
The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with horrible, selfish people.
– Mother Gothel (Tangled)
Perspective in Life
• Ultimately, you find what you’re looking for.
• An Old Proverb: The Two Travelers and the Farmer
Be the Good that You’d Like to See in the World
• The good in me seeks the good in you. — Joel Gardener (Jason Escape‘s dad)
• If you want a friend, be a friend.
• Joy in doing for others without expecting in return.
Call to Action
• Try to look at the positive side of things.
• Be a friend to someone.
Mentioned in the Episode
Dan Miller’s 48 Days to the Work You Love Podcast – a podcast on career and work
About Average by Andrew Clements – a children’s book that teaches kindness
Get in Touch!
Check out our FREE Unofficial Day at Disney Resource Pack!
This resource has content taken from our upcoming book that includes lists of items you won’t want to forget and other useful information that will come in handy when visiting the parks with kids.
Sign up for our email list and we’ll email it right out to you! We’ll also let you know when our book is released and keep you up to date on news, contests, and our latest podcast episodes.